The Citrix Cloud Portal Business Manager (CPBM) is a portal for provisioning
hosted applications, desktops, services and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) from the cloud. With the Helion Stackato Connector, it can provision a Helion
CPBM Helion Stackato Connector Installation
- Download a Helion Stackato VM
- Boot the Helion Stackato VM anywhere on the network and configure as per the Server Configuration documentation.
- Add a DNS entry for the Helion Stackato instance. This must be subdomain of the CPBM instance for SSO to work.
CPBM Helion Stackato Connector Usage
- Log in to your Citrix Cloud Portal
- On the Home tab select the All Services tab. HPE Helion Stackato should be listed.
- On the HPE Helion Stackato service, click Enable .
- Step through the wizard (accept terms, and so on).
- Add tenant roles: Every role should be "Helion Stackato User".
- After the wizard completes, the page will reload showing an Add instead of Enable.
- Click Add.
- Follow the Add Service Instance wizard, for example:
- Service Instance Description
- Name: stackato-X
- Code: SX
- Description: Helion Stackato X (optional)
- Service Details
- Helion Stackato Location: api.stackato.cpbm-jw.com
- Existing Helion Stackato admin email: <email>
- Existing Helion Stackato admin password: <password>
- Default Product Selections
- Check "Memory Limit"
- Under "Category, select "Infrastructure: Platform Hosting" (optional)
- Under "Required Product Units", select GB
- Default Product Charges
- Memory Limit: 10.00
- This setting is the default Product price. For example, a value of
'10.00' would charge $10 for each GB over the limit. This is
different from the product bundle, which is set up later.
- Review and Confirm
- Check that the settings are correct, then click Add